Smart server use

Andrew Nguyen avnguyen at alumni.ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 27 05:39:22 GMT 2006

My questions revolve mostly around using bazaar but I will surely take a
look at the link below to see if I can help.  The writeup linked to
below helps answer some of my questions/concerns though I would like to
know what the timeline is for implementation of "~" in the bzr+ssh
implementation.

Thanks again.

--Andrew