Bzr-Gtk 0.12.0 released

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sat Nov 4 16:27:26 GMT 2006

I'm happy to announce we have just released version 0.12.0 of bzr-gtk.

As of bzr-gtk 0.12.0, Olive has been integrated into the
bzr-gtk package. Olive is a standalone GTK+ application that provides
access to Bazaar branches.

The code from Olive has been simplified and has been integrated with the
rest of bzr-gtk.

nautilus-bzr has now also been made part of bzr-gtk. nautilus-bzr
provides Bazaar integration to nautilus. This was
previously a separately developed project, even though it already relied
heavily on bzr-gtk.

A pull/merge windows has been added.

The following bugs have been fixed since 0.11.0:

 * #68127: gcommit is broken
 * #67934: various win32 fixes
 * #67933: fix product name in setup.py
 * #67930: gdiff relies on plugin name being 'gtk'
 * #66937: process doesn't stop after closing commit dialog
 * #66091: commit after merge fails
 * #67927: fix non-ascii commit message

The latest tarball is available at:

  http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-gtk-0.12.0.tar.gz

bzr-gtk is currently being maintained by Szilvester Farkas, Alexander
Belchenko and Jelmer Vernooij. Anybody is welcome to contribute and join
the 'bzr-gtk' launchpad team.

Cheers,

Jelmer