Interrupting pull with ctrl-C left stale locks that cannot be removed - even with bzr break-lock

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Fri Nov 3 10:59:18 GMT 2006

Interestingly enough, if I respond to the "invisible prompt" that bzr is
displaying by pressing y or n 3 times then all the prompts are
displayed. So it is a bug in when the characters are flushed to the
terminal and not some weird thing where the characters are typed but
invisible due to a terminal setting. So I would imagine explicitly
printing it first would work...

Nick