Olive 0.11.0 on Windows XP

Eugene Wee eugenew at starhub.net.sg
Sat Oct 28 19:22:23 BST 2006

Hi,

Ah, going the Python-based installer route for Bazaar solved my problems. I
edited the Olive page on the wiki to make it clear that the Python-based
installer is the way to go (in my opinion, the previous comment made it seem
like the standalone installer should be used, but the Python-based installer was
okay for use). The tip on creating a Python-based installer for Olive was great!

Thanks,
Eugene Wee