Weekly update: 0.12

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at alice.it
Mon Oct 9 18:28:20 BST 2006

On Monday 09 October 2006 02:31, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> Things that are in progress:
>
> Martin-
[...]
>   Tags- We've been discussing this a lot, and unfortunately, a clear
>         path has still not emerged. The current proposal has some merit
>         and may also introduce some other benefits to make it work well.

For what matter, I use the "bzr branch" command in a repo as tags, like
subversion.
Even tough I don't think that as tag ( the biggest problem is that a similar
tag is not pullable ), i have to admint that it "just work" out of the box.
The only thing that I'd require should be a branch read-only in order to avoid
to change a branch-tag.
It should be sufficent to work a bit around the locking sysstem...

Goffredo
--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo)
<kreijack_AT_inwind.it>