Corrupted repo

Andrew King eurokang at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 00:49:08 BST 2006

John,

Thanks for the reply. I thought that might be the case, however I still
think it is a fairly important bug or race condition somewhere .... the last
use of break lock on the main repo was over a week ago (and that only has
been done once), and I have checked and no one used it yesterday.

I fixed the problem, by copying another version of the repo's copy of that
index and knit file over the top ... This worked, and people were then able
to check out again.

I can give you both versions of the kndx and knit files if you want,
although it will just tell you what you already know I think. Is there a log
somewhere of all operations on the repo?

People were just pulling and pushing from the repo, using sftp transport and
file transport from linux and windows clients. All clients were bzr 0.10.
Repo is bzr 0.10. There were some fairly heavy add/removes going on.

Cheers,
Andrew