aftp:// transport is degenerated to ftp://

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed Aug 23 19:33:29 BST 2006

Robert Collins wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 10:54 -0500, John Arbash Meinel wrote:

> If there was one here, I would review it and almost certainly give you
> +1 as it sounds like the right approach.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob

Attached is Ghozzy's updated patch. Which looks good to me (+1)

It seems like a sort of bug fix that could go into 0.10, but I'll wait
for Robert to agree.

Only thing I might quibble on is whether it is worth a new test file
(test_aftp_transport.py) rather than just putting this into
test_ftp_transport.py.