goals for 0.10 development

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Aug 3 09:05:50 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 15:05 +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> Robert and I spent some time yesterday talking about the next bzr
> release cycle.  Robert previously posted a release timeline that will
> let us get new features out on a particular date.  But what new
> features?

It seems we have broad agreement on this list - great!

To make it easy for me to track, I'm going to create placeholder bugs or
specifications for all these goals, targeted for 0.10.

Please feel free to add other things that you are planning to work on to
launchpad as bugs or specifications - I'll be using the milestone status
report to remind me to review any of the feature goal branches as top
priority, and also to guide my own work.

I'll mail when I've got all the bits in place in launchpad tomorrow.

Cheers,
Rob