[ANN bzr-vim] syntax and ftplugin for bzr_log.* files

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Tue Jul 25 17:05:01 BST 2006

* Adeodato Simó [Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:54:18 +0200]:

>     - a function to insert the diff of the files being commited into the
>       file.

Oh dear. I really wonder why didn't I think of doing this in a plugin
adding a --with-diff option to bzr commit instead, until right after
having sent the message. I guess this is what nights with little sleep
do to you.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

America may be unique in being a country which has leapt from barbarism
to decadence without touching civilization.
                -- John O'Hara