nits about get_revisions...

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Thu Jul 6 03:43:18 BST 2006

On  5 Jul 2006, John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:
> Robert Collins wrote:
> > Just a note, I think this stuff should have been caught by peer review:
> >
> >                                                     self.get_transaction())[0]
> >     @needs_read_lock
> >     def get_revisions(self, revision_ids):
> >         return self._revision_store.get_revisions(revision_ids,
> >                                                   self.get_transaction())
> >

> > Hopefully that pasted correctly. Anyway:
> >  - no docstring
> >  - no vertical space between the previous function and this.

OK, docstrings definitely should be reviewed.

On the other - I'm all in favour of consistently formatted code, but
having zero or one or two lines of whitespace in particular places is
fairly far down my priority list, to the extent that I'd rather just fix
it later than make people iterate their submission.

--
Martin