New Windows build w/ paramiko rev358?

Charles Duffy cduffy at spamcop.net
Fri Jun 23 04:13:56 BST 2006

I have a friend (whose system is not easily accessible for providing
over-the-shoulder style assistance) who's struggled most of this week
with the issue described at
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.bazaar-ng.general/12574

This issue is fixed in the paramiko bzr repository at rev358. Since
there are multiple folks experiencing this issue, is there any chance
that a Windows build with an updated paramiko might make its way out?

For that matter -- how is the Windows build built? Does it require
anything unusual or unfree, or could I throw one together myself?