[BUG] cannot merge bundle if standalone branch was in shared repo

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Sun Jun 18 08:20:04 BST 2006

{bialix at ukr.net-20060616045349-a5296e9401d2e6d3},

>> I don't understand this error message. When I run command 'testament' in
>> different derived branches I've got this info:
>
> Sorry for the confusion.  Bundles use a stricter form of Testament
> called a StrictTestament.  In addition to normal info, it also contains
> last-modified and the executable bit.
>
>> Printed sha-1 does not match any number in error message. How I can
>> debug this problem? What I need to inspect?
>
> Here is a patch for the testament command.  If you run testament
> - --strict --long against both copies, and diff the results, you should
> see how they differ.

As you suggested, I patch bzr and run testament --strict --long against
all copies of this branch (3 shared repo and one standalone branch). And
have no diff between results.

I'll prepare copy of this repo and send to John Meinel. It's about of
2MB in archive.

--
Alexander