bzr-gui product name

Szilveszter Farkas szilveszter.farkas at gmail.com
Sat May 27 11:33:18 BST 2006

> In case you missed it, bzrk is already a part of a gui for bzr:
>
> http://bazaar-vcs.org/bzrk

Thanks for pointing out, but I knew that. I think Martin's idea was to
release the two programs under one name...

> Indeed, I'd like to have both: a central GUI from which other
> operations can be done (better for user-friendliness), but keep some
> portion of the GUI callable from the command-line (better for people
> used to the command-line).

I was thinking about the same thing, and came up with the same
conclusion :) So I'd like to integrate bzrk and gannotate into the
GUI, but of course they will be accessible as a plugin. I hope this
will be okay for the authors of the mentioned programs, too.

> And BTW, my vote goes for «olive».

Thanks for your vote.

Szilveszter