[REQUEST] bzr-webserve: ability to branch from webserve plugin's http server

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at alice.it
Fri May 19 12:45:44 BST 2006

On Thursday 18 May 2006 22:17, you (John Dong) wrote:
> It'd be really convenient and awesome if you can branch from a bzr
> webserve'd repository. I've ran into situations where a couple developers
> would interconnect with an ad-hoc wifi network and want to be able to
> pull/merge/branch from each other, but have no http server. This leaves the
> uncomfortable option of setting up temporary SSH accounts.

Wath you ask is a http server written in python; it should be possible without
too much effort. I will investigate and report you...

But wath you want is a bzr server, with is another thing; what I can do is a
quickly hack which isn't able to serve repository in a public LAN/WAN

> With this ability, each developer can just run "bzr webserve", and other
> developers can directly branch from this server.

Goffredo

--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9