[REQUEST] bzr-webserve: ability to branch from webserve plugin's http server

John Dong jdong at ubuntu.com
Thu May 18 21:29:36 BST 2006

On 5/18/06, John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:

> All it really needs to do is just pass requests for files under .bzr as
> a standard http request for the file on disk.

That's what I was thinking, too... It should be pretty straightforward and
thought-free to implement :)

I'm not sure how hard this is to do in webserve, but it seems like it
> should be possible.

I was looking through the webserve source code, but couldn't find a very
clean location to do this from... Thought it would be better to have those
who know what they're doing make the change instead of me sticking the code
somewhere it really doesn't belong :)