bzr.dev missing signatures

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sun May 7 05:14:00 BST 2006

In testing my 'bzr verify-sigs' plugin, I found that bzr.dev doesn't
have as many signatures as it should. I'm also don't believe that it has
all of Robert's signatures.

Could we run "bzr pull-sigs" from my plugin:
http://bzr.arbash-meinel.com/plugins/signing/

The basic problem is that merging from a branch doesn't pull in
signatures for revisions that it already has. So 'pull-sigs' just forces
it to check for any new signatures.

As far as I can tell, my jam-integration branch has all the signatures
I've been able to find. (since I'm using a shared repository, I guess
all of my branches do, and I also updated my copy of bzr.dev at:
http://bzr.arbash-meinel.com/mirrors/bzr/bzr.dev/)

By my count, bzr.dev should have:
$ bzr verify-sigs
Found 4786 revisions, 782 signed (16.3%) / 4004 unsigned
 782 valid
   0 invalid
   0 unable to verify
   0 invalid testaments (signed text could not be parsed)
   0 mismatched testaments (signed text doesn't match generated text)
Signers:
         374 John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com>
         286 Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net>
         113 Canonical.com Patch Queue Manager<pqm at pqm.ubuntu.com>