Is bzr already has logo or icon?

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu May 4 20:21:55 BST 2006

Jan Hudec wrote:

>> Either olive branches, or banyan trees, or hydras, or rivers, or ...
>> Something intertwined.
>
> I fear the branches or banyan tree can't be drawn to be recognizable in
> a 64x64 pixel icon, not even trying to mention 16x16 one.
>
> I'd vote for the hydras. Or what about interwined pythons ;-) ?

The hydra was thought to be too violent. They tend to destroy rather
than create.

Attached is something that I just threw together, blatantly ripping the
image from Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Olivebranch.png

I have no drawing skills, and fairly weak gimp-fu, but attached is kind
of what I thought of at 128x128.

You could do more of a spiral at the base, but I think it is a simple
symbol, easy enough to recognize, has a peaceful meaning, etc.