Is bzr already has logo or icon?

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu May 4 17:40:43 BST 2006

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Is bzr has logotype or icon or any their own picture art?
> I'd like to use something to icon for bzr.exe.
> But this is not *very* important.
>
> --
> Alexander

At present, we do not. There was some discussion, and I think we settled
that we would like something to do with intertwined olive branches. But
I don't believe anything was actually done.

The actual thread is available here:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.bazaar-ng.general/7828/focus=7994

The thread title is "Launchpad says Robert owns bzr", in case you have a
local archive.

Either olive branches, or banyan trees, or hydras, or rivers, or ...
Something intertwined.

But nobody actually drew anything.

Daniel Silverstone had a drawing of a "bazaar" with a bunch of tents but
it didn't seem to be well received.