[BUG] bzr push --help doesn't show --create-prefix with bzrtools

Aaron Bentley aaron.bentley at utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 27 15:32:07 BST 2006

John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> Is there any chance that bzrtools could be broken up into separate
> plugins? I realize it is a little more work to install, and that might
> be painful enough not to do it. But right now it is an all or nothing
> deal.

Robert brought up the help decoration issue yesterday in IRC, and we
thought the best thing to do was to rename the bzrtools push command.
Once upon a time, bzr push and bzrtools push were similar enough that
decoration made sense, but I think that's no longer true.

> I know *I* don't want to use bzrtools' push command, because it
> wants to use rsync, which I think is really unsafe now that we have
> repositories. (My rsync plugin specifically disables itself if source or
> target is not a standalone branch)

Understood.  I wish native bzr network operations were faster, though.

Aaron