[BUG] bzr push --help doesn't show --create-prefix with bzrtools

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu Apr 27 15:17:29 BST 2006

When bzrtools is installed, it overwrites the documentation of "bzr push".

In doing so it hides the --create-prefix option. However, because of how
it is decorating the command, the option is still present.

Probably bzrtools just needs to decorate a little bit better.

Is there any chance that bzrtools could be broken up into separate
plugins? I realize it is a little more work to install, and that might
be painful enough not to do it. But right now it is an all or nothing
deal. I know *I* don't want to use bzrtools' push command, because it
wants to use rsync, which I think is really unsafe now that we have
repositories. (My rsync plugin specifically disables itself if source or
target is not a standalone branch)

I don't think aliases work properly to do "push = push --no-plugins"