[MERGE] pybaz: sanitize patch logs for more tla quirks

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Apr 24 03:20:14 BST 2006

Archive: foo at example.com
Date: ...

Archive: foo at example.com
Date: ...
Standard-date: ...
Patches-applied:
New-files: ...
New-directories: ...
Modified-files: ...
New-patches: ...

Message here

(Note the 'Patches-applied:' line.) during log parsing. This allows
baz-import to import some branches where tla has incorrectly considered
user log message data as rfc2822 header data.

It shouldn't affect any existing imports, as this corruption would have
triggered an exception in all cases AFAICT.

No tests, as I figure ddaa will want to do that ;););).

That said, I think this is important to get into pybaz for debian and
for dapper, because I suspect this corruption may be the cause of a
number of reported import failures.

Rob