"bzr branch" and repository.

James Blackwell jblack at merconline.com
Thu Apr 20 11:18:43 BST 2006

If only someone had predicted that there would be confusion over this
issue! Seriously though, I argued that this was going to be confusing but
was given some reason for it that made sense at the time (that I can't
remember for the life of me at the moment) there's some reason for it that
I can't remember.

--
My home page:   <a href="http://jblack.linuxguru.net">James Blackwell</a>
Gnupg 06357400  F-print AAE4 8C76 58DA 5902 761D  247A 8A55 DA73 0635 7400