bzr.dev rsync copy is broken?

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Sat Mar 25 09:56:16 GMT 2006

I get latest bzr.dev via rsync. bzr revno reports 1598.
But when I'm do bzr status I've got strange result. I think rsync copy
is broken. Or I do something wrong?

bialix at bialix /cygdrive/e/work/python/bzr/bzr.dev
$ ./bzr version
bzr (bazaar-ng) 0.8pre
   bzr checkout, revision 1598
   nick: bzr.dev (Main development branch)
   revid: pqm at pqm.ubuntu.com-20060323181104-5f493e4935693338
Copyright 2005,06 Canonical Development Ltd.
http://bazaar-ng.org/

bzr comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  bzr is free software, and
you may use, modify and redistribute it under the terms of the GNU
General Public License version 2 or later.

bialix at bialix /cygdrive/e/work/python/bzr/bzr.dev
$ ./bzr status
removed:
   bzrlib/inter.py
   bzrlib/knit.py
   bzrlib/reconcile.py
   bzrlib/store/revision/
   bzrlib/store/revision/__init__.py
   bzrlib/store/revision/knit.py
   bzrlib/store/revision/text.py
   bzrlib/store/versioned/
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_bound_branches.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_break_lock.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_conflicts.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_init.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_reconcile.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_shared_repository.py
   bzrlib/tests/branch_implementations/test_bound_sftp.py
   bzrlib/tests/branch_implementations/test_update.py
   bzrlib/tests/interversionedfile_implementations/
   bzrlib/tests/interversionedfile_implementations/__init__.py
   bzrlib/tests/interversionedfile_implementations/test_join.py
   bzrlib/tests/repository_implementations/test_reconcile.py
   bzrlib/tests/revisionstore_implementations/
   bzrlib/tests/revisionstore_implementations/__init__.py
   bzrlib/tests/revisionstore_implementations/test_all.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_knit.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_progress.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_reconcile.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_versionedfile.py
   bzrlib/transport/http/
   bzrlib/transport/http/_pycurl.py
   bzrlib/transport/http/_urllib.py
   bzrlib/versionedfile.py
   bzrlib/weave_commands.py
added:
   bzrlib/tests/test_reweave.py
renamed:
   bzrlib/store/versioned/__init__.py => bzrlib/store/weave.py*
   bzrlib/transport/http/__init__.py => bzrlib/transport/http.py
modified:
   BRANCH.TODO
   NEWS
   README
   build-api*
   bzrlib/annotate.py
   bzrlib/branch.py
   bzrlib/builtins.py
   bzrlib/bzrdir.py
   bzrlib/check.py
   bzrlib/commands.py
   bzrlib/commit.py
   bzrlib/config.py
   bzrlib/conflicts.py
   bzrlib/diff.py
   bzrlib/errors.py
   bzrlib/fetch.py
   bzrlib/graph.py
   bzrlib/hashcache.py
   bzrlib/identitymap.py
   bzrlib/info.py
   bzrlib/inventory.py
   bzrlib/lock.py
   bzrlib/lockable_files.py
   bzrlib/lockdir.py
   bzrlib/merge.py
   bzrlib/missing.py
   bzrlib/msgeditor.py
   bzrlib/option.py
   bzrlib/progress.py
   bzrlib/repository.py
   bzrlib/revision.py
   bzrlib/sign_my_commits.py
   bzrlib/store/__init__.py
   bzrlib/tests/__init__.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/__init__.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_checkout.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_commit.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_diff.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_info.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_re_sign.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_revert.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_sign_my_commits.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_too_much.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_update.py
   bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_upgrade.py
   bzrlib/tests/branch_implementations/__init__.py
   bzrlib/tests/branch_implementations/test_branch.py
   bzrlib/tests/bzrdir_implementations/test_bzrdir.py
   bzrlib/tests/interrepository_implementations/test_interrepository.py
   bzrlib/tests/repository_implementations/__init__.py
   bzrlib/tests/repository_implementations/test_fileid_involved.py
   bzrlib/tests/repository_implementations/test_repository.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_branch.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_bzrdir.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_commit.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_config.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_doc_generate.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_errors.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_fetch.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_graph.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_hashcache.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_http.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_inv.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_lockable_files.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_lockdir.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_merge.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_merge_core.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_permissions.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_repository.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_revision.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_selftest.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_setup.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_source.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_store.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_transactions.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_transform.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_transport.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_transport_implementations.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_tsort.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_ui.py
   bzrlib/tests/test_weave.py*
   bzrlib/tests/test_workingtree.py
   bzrlib/tests/workingtree_implementations/test_workingtree.py
   bzrlib/transactions.py
   bzrlib/transform.py
   bzrlib/transport/__init__.py
   bzrlib/transport/ftp.py