incomplete upload to bzr.dev

James Henstridge james.henstridge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 16:30:34 GMT 2006

On 21/03/06, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> wrote:
> I'm going to do a few things now:
>
>  * Try to confirm this is the problem
>
>  * See if there are any additional headers we can set in urllib or
>    pycurl to get the right behaviour.  I'm not too optimistic; Microsoft
>    ISA is pretty bad.

>From the server side, sending "Cache-Control: proxy-revalidate" or
"Cache-Control: must-revalidate" in the response headers might help
for the specific case of bzr.dev.  That doesn't help bzr with any
other branches though.

As far as request headers, "Cache-Control: max-stale=0" might make a
difference.  I don't know if there is a way for a client to instruct
the cache to revalidate.

James.