migrating from CVS

Michel Sanner sanner at scripps.edu
Wed Mar 1 22:10:18 GMT 2006

Hello,

We are currently using CVS and are looking for a tool that would make
branching and merging easier.
It seems that bazaar-ng could be a good candidate.  Is there a way to
migrate a CVS tree into bazaar-ng
and keep the history ?

Thanks

PS: I am not yet on the mailing list, could you please cc to
sanner at scripps.edu? thanks

  /    Michel F. Sanner Ph.D.            The Scripps Research Institute
o      Associate Professor               Department of Molecular Biology
  \                                      10550 North Torrey Pines Road
   o   Tel. (858) 784-2341               La Jolla, CA 92037
  /    Fax. (858) 784-2860
o     sanner at scripps.edu                 http://www.scripps.edu/~sanner