[PLUGIN] pqm-submit

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Tue Feb 21 17:29:37 GMT 2006

Aaron Bentley wrote:
> John A Meinel wrote:

> Yes, that email is the one he authorized.  Same damn thing that bit me
> once before; I'm not authorized for http://bazaar-ng.org/bzr/bzr.dev/
> because pqm is not configured to accept merges for that location at all!
>
> The trailing slash was the issue.  I've now submitted successfully.
>
> Aaron

That sounds like pqm could use a little TLC. I don't know if it has been
readily available before now. (I know it existed, and at least a version
of it was public, but I don't think it was really available for quite a
while).

I might have to check into it again. Though a pqm isn't as important
with the bzr workflow. Now getting the ReviewInterface up and running
would be wonderful.