Tree Transform passing all tests, plus abuse

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Feb 20 23:07:55 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 13:51 -0600, John A Meinel wrote:
> I actually merged you, and tried to submit it to the pqm, but I haven't
> been able to get the pqm to work.
>
> Thunderbird wraps the lines I type, which seem to cause a "no-valid
> commands given" error, using echo | gpg --cl | mail on my Linux box uses
> a different email address, and I don't know how to set the default
> address different from my username. (I already have EMAIL set, so
> obviously that won't do it).

AIUI thunderbird has an option for this, not sure if its per-email.
If you are running a debian or derivative you might check /etc/aliases
for your outbound mail config...I also have details around here for
postfix.

> Copy and pasting the output of echo | gpg --cl seems to corrupt a line
> somewhere, that I get invalid hash.
>
> So it hasn't been merged into bzr.dev yet. So if you want to fix
> something. I've okayed your branch, and you can make a pqm request on
> your own.

Hmm, we should make this easier. Perhaps a bzr plugin that is given a
smtp server manually?

Rob