Tree Transform passing all tests, plus abuse

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Mon Feb 20 19:51:01 GMT 2006

Aaron Bentley wrote:

>>> It is long, and I don't really like it. It was just more clear.
>
> Okay.  I feel the same, but, I can go with it.

I don't really like the 'from' form. I think I'd prefer the plain form.

> Okay, I'll make the name changes and give it a push.
>
> Aaron

I actually merged you, and tried to submit it to the pqm, but I haven't
been able to get the pqm to work.

Thunderbird wraps the lines I type, which seem to cause a "no-valid
commands given" error, using echo | gpg --cl | mail on my Linux box uses
a different email address, and I don't know how to set the default
address different from my username. (I already have EMAIL set, so
obviously that won't do it).

Copy and pasting the output of echo | gpg --cl seems to corrupt a line
somewhere, that I get invalid hash.

So it hasn't been merged into bzr.dev yet. So if you want to fix
something. I've okayed your branch, and you can make a pqm request on
your own.