PQM suggestion

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Feb 20 09:39:20 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 10:27 +0100, Matthieu Moy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems bzr.dev is now using the PQM. The last revisions show

Yup, keen eyes there :).
> Actually, I don't find the commiter ID very informative ... Would it
> be possible to have the PQM set its commiter ID depending on the
> person who sent the merge request, to get something like
>
>  1531 Martin Pool (through Canonical.com PQM) 2006-02-20
>       Merge push/pull and branching within repositories bugfix.
>
>  1530 Whoever else (through Canonical.com PQM) 2006-02-19
>       Remove unused patches/ directory.
>
> ?

Certainly we can do that. I don't have time to cut the code myself until
after 0.8 - but if someone wanted to do a test and patch; I'd be happy
to merge that and roll it out. PQM is located at
https://launchpad.net/products/pqm and has its mainline at:
http://people.ubuntu.com/~robertc/pqm/trunk.

Cheers,
Rob