[MERGE] Common dominator ancestor picker

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sun Feb 19 03:31:22 GMT 2006

Aaron Bentley wrote:
> Okay, I've implemented many of your suggestions.  I'm still working on
> the testing, though.
>
> When you do a review, do you prefer a quick response to your mail, or
> would you rather I waited until I was ready for a re-review?
>
> Aaron

It depends on the content. If we need to discuss anything, that should
be done quickly so that we can come to an agreement, and you can make
any changes.

If it is just that you need to implement things, maybe a simple 1-line
"I got your message and I'm working on it", would be nice. So I know if
you've had a chance to look it over. And then a more complete message
saying how you addressed the points.

I think that also helps make sure that all points get handled.

But I'm flexible, if you have a way you would like to do it.