[RFC] cryptographic signatures - compared to monotone?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Feb 13 09:00:26 GMT 2006

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 07:50:15AM +0100, Jan Hudec wrote:
>On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 16:15:52 +0200, Jari Aalto wrote:
>>
>> I've noticed that there are are many new exiting fetures proposed and
>> being discussed. Many new commands and options and the like.
>>
>> Perhaps the developers are already thinking about this, but I feel
>> that the design should take into account the cryptographic signatures
>> along with proposed new functionality.
>
>Alrady implemented. For quite some time IIRC.
>
>See http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/ConfiguringBzr for how to set it
>up.

How do I make a branch require signatures? (I.e. so that
"create_signatures=when-required" is triggered.)

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

I have steadily endeavored to keep my mind free, so as to give up any
hypothesis, however much beloved -- and I cannot resist forming one
on every subject -- as soon as facts are shown to be opposed to it.
     -- Charles Darwin (1809-1882)