[MERGE] bzr-dir phase 2

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sun Feb 12 22:58:06 GMT 2006

Robert Collins wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-02-12 at 16:42 -0600, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
>> By the way, I would like to see this land soon.
>
> Oh God Please Let It Be So. I'm seeking a single +1 to merge it :). (As
> I'm happy with the phase 2 work)....

I thought you were waiting for a future phase (phase 3?) before you
wanted to merge it. If you aren't waiting on that, give it like 2 days,
so that people can give -1's, but you have a +1 from me.

>>  We have a whole lot of
>> major updates that are piling in, and they need to land, and give us a
>> bunch of time to stabilize things before the next release. (Right now
>> win32 support is toasted for all number of reasons.)
>
> I hope that that will be somewhat less toasted with phase2, and
> untoasted with phase3.

Well, eventually it will be untoasted. Just a matter of how big of an
effort it will require. :)

I don't think we want to release an 0.8 that doesn't properly support win32.