branch formats - bzrdir nearing completion

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Feb 7 23:48:25 GMT 2006

I now have the bzrdir api pretty solid, its supporting both non split
and split out branches happily.

John - I wanted a no-op upgrade in the format to learn about branch
format upgrade issues, but I essentially had to write the fully split
out format to learn about the issues the api had to solve.

So I'd now like to just drop in the metadir format which splits
everything out and includes the tests for upgrade in various
permutations. I'm confident in the ability to upgrade over sftp now....
What do you think?

Rob