Is bzr *appropriate* and *ready* for me?

Jorges jorgesmbox-ml at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 6 10:10:23 GMT 2006

Thank you Erik, James and Matthiew for your comments. Last night I spent
some time playing around with bzr and I really got to like it, I think
I'll give it a go. Matthiew, I appreciated from your comment the part
referring to the matureness of bazaar-ng, as that is probably my biggest
fear. However, six months seems tomorrow already and if I make a switch,
it has to be now or after I finish my Ph.D, 'cause I don't want to
change my mentality and way of working when I am half-way done.

So, you'll probably hear from this newbie from now on. Thanks again for
the very warmth welcome, that was probably what convinced me ;)

jorges