New wiki layout (pt 2 complete)

Vincent LADEUIL v.ladeuil at alplog.fr
Fri Jan 27 14:52:30 GMT 2006

    John> mlh wrote:
    >> On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 10:12:30AM +0100, Vincent LADEUIL
    >> wrote:
    >>> But where is that wiki you are talking about ?
    >>>
    >>> http://bazaar.canonical.com/Bzr ?
    >>  Close :-) That page looks obsolete and should probably
    >> redirect to FrontPage.
    >>
    >> Matt

Strangely I didn't get the  Matt's message... Did it reach the ML
or was it a private exchange ?

I  ask that  because my  mail admin  is a  spam nazi  and  I have
already too often lose legit mails...

    John> I did the redirect. Since we are redesigning the site,
    John> I'm pretty sure that page won't be maintained.

    John> http://bazaar.canonical.com/

OoooKkkkk.

I didn't  grok it last week  because there was baz  and bzr pages
intermixed and it was hard to know what page was referring what.

I re-read part of the site starting from :

http://bazaar.canonical.com/

and didn't find  any mix anymore. Thanks a  lot. It's far clearer
now.

And  I discover something  that may  be of  interest for  me.  In
http://bazaar.canonical.com/DistroDownloads,  it   is  said  that
http://mouth.voxel.net/~dilinger/bzr/breezy/   is  an  unofficial
Breezy.   Does that mean  I can  add that  to my  repositories in
synaptic and  be kept informed  of official releases by  the same
mechanism used for security updates ?

And  (off-topic),  I  also   saw  "Dapper  0.7.0-2  In  Distro  "
mentionned,  does that  mean that  it is  possible to  use Dapper
right now ? And in that case is there a simple way to update from
breezy ?

Thanks in advance,

       Vincent