bzr 0.7 release canidate 3

Ivan Krstic krstic at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 23 04:09:41 GMT 2006

James Blackwell wrote:
> ---
> Bzr is a simple decentralized revision control system. Decentralized
> revision control systems give users to branch remote repositories to a
> local context. Users can commit to local branches without requiring
> special permission from the branches that they branched from.
> ---

"give users to branch remote" doesn't parse; I think you're missing
something like "the ability to" in the middle, or s/give/allow/.

Also, "from the branches that they branched from" is awkward, perhaps
"without requiring special permission from the owners of the branches
from which they branched"?

--
Ivan Krstic <krstic at fas.harvard.edu> | 0x147C722D