an interesting failure of the test suite (and now I am stuck)

Denys Duchier duchier at ps.uni-sb.de
Wed Jan 18 15:19:25 GMT 2006

John A Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> writes:

> They do give you a valid page back.

Yes, I get a "HTTP/1.1 302 Found" reply and a page titled "Aide &agrave; la
navigation".

> I don't really know what to say, other than that test will always fail
> for you.

Fortunately, as I discovered, they do have another DNS that behaves correctly.
They appear to have switched the old advertised DNS to this new stupid behavior
today, but they also have another set of DNS that still behave correctly.  I
modified my resolv.conf and all is fine now.

--Denys