[MERGE REQUEST] New manpage setup

James Blackwell jblack at merconline.com
Wed Jan 4 22:44:14 GMT 2006

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 06:22:47PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> > The one in contrib remains untouched. The empty one is empty boilerplate for
> > the first person that wants to get the bash completion done (or I have
> > time to get to it)
>
> Is there any reason the one in contrib can't be the main one?

For the same reasons we generate manpage. The bash completion in contrib
is hand crafted and can do with with automagic generation.

If the bash part is a concern then that can be removed.

--
James Blackwell's home :  http://jblack.linuxguru.net
Gnupg 06357400   F-print AAE4 8C76 58DA 5902 761D  247A 8A55 DA73 0635 7400