What we did at UBZ

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:16:35 GMT 2005

> FWIW, I like _bzr.  It's enough to say "I'm special!";
> it's going overboard to make it hidden.

This seams to be a common question over at the darcs mailinglist.

Some people like that it's named _darcs, some people want it to be
renamed .darcs (I think it can be today?).  Some people do not want to
see it because it's something that you should never mess around with
while others don't like that you don't show that this directory is
handled by darcs.

I can understand both ways.  Personally I prefer the .bzr thing.  I
don't want to have that in the way.  But it gets really strange when
you "bzr push" to a new repo (which is another thread... :) ) and you
get no working directory.   Then it looks like it just created a dir
and nothing in it.

Regards,
Erik