Executable flagging patch

george young gry at ll.mit.edu
Wed Sep 28 16:05:15 BST 2005

I tried out the patch a bit.  It seemed to do the right thing
on "bzr branch", but when I did "bzr export", the execute bit
disappeared in the exported directory.

I'll try to track it down more precisely, but I don't know bzr
internals (yet), so I may not be very effective.

-- George Young

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:46:35 -0500
John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> threw this fish to the penguins:

--
"Are the gods not just?"  "Oh no, child.
What would become of us if they were?" (CSL)