bzrweb/bzr init questions

Mark Rosenstand mark at
Tue Sep 27 21:29:51 BST 2005

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:36:05 -0500
John A Meinel <john at> wrote:

> Jordan Breeding wrote:
> > Is bzrweb still around anywhere?  I am having trobule finding it.
> The old place was here:
> However, when going there, I get a Internal Server Error.

You can still pull it with bzr.

> I'm CC'ing the original author, hopefully he is available to let us
> know what is happening.

I talked to him recently because bzrweb needed patching to work with
current bzr. He admitted that he hadn't done any work on bzrweb for a
while but said that he had a couple of small patches to merge. He
committed them a couple of hours later, so everything works like a
charm now. Go pull it :-)

  .-.    Mark Rosenstand        (-.)
  oo|                           cc )
 /`'\    (+45) 255 31337      3-n-(