FEATURE REQ: Add BZREDITOR

Jari Aalto jari.aalto at cante.net
Sat Sep 17 15:10:10 BST 2005

Harald Meland <harald.meland at usit.uio.no> writes:

| [Jari Aalto]
| I just don't understand why you're so averse to moving the
| shell-script logic you apparently envision for setting BZREDITOR from
| a shell-generic initialization file to a bzr-specific script.

If I understood correctly, that would mean duplicated code

   1) the login rc files need environment detections
   2) The same would have to be duplicated in the bzr-specific script

The (2) can't use the bash variables from (1) which use 'local' in functions and
pass parameters. Was this the missing peice?

Jari