feedback: http://bzr.dev.exoweb.net/bzr-branchconstructor/

Martin Pool martinpool at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:00:48 BST 2005

On 15/09/05, Lalo Martins <lalo at exoweb.net> wrote:

> I'm happy to make a weave-branch version of those changes.  Is the weave
> branch published yet?

Yes, it's at

   http://bazaar-ng.org/bzr/bzr.newformat/

It is still in some flux.  In particular it needs work on merge,
commit of merges, and import from the old format.

I'm not quite sure what is the best way to convert history to the new
format -- obviously we do need a way to do it.  It might be nice,
eventually, if the code was factored to support operation on trees in
several different format, but I'm not sure we need that right now and
it might be better to do a once-off conversion script.

--
Martin