feedback: http://bzr.dev.exoweb.net/bzr-branchconstructor/

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Wed Sep 14 23:15:36 BST 2005

And so says Robert Collins on 15/09/05 01:47...
> 	This is looking quite sane. I'd love to merge it, but I'm sure it will
> conflict with Martin's weave work :[. Martin - are you cool with me
> pulling this into integration now ? It offers immediate benefits in
> clarity and API.

I'm happy to make a weave-branch version of those changes.  Is the weave
branch published yet?

> Lalo - your patch raced with abentleys namespace ancestor: addition -
> sorry - could you update from integration please ?

Yeah, that's why I want to see this merged asap :-D the changes are
quite pervasive, so each day we don't merge, is another potential
conflict :-(    (when I merged from integration, I had to convert a few
new tests, and my own remotebranch tests are not compatible with the new
api)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
http://www.exoweb.net/                  mailto:lalo at exoweb.net