Bzr Vs baz/tla repos formats

Matthew Hannigan mlh at zip.com.au
Mon Sep 12 08:22:16 BST 2005

See baz2bzr part of bzr tools: http://bazaar.canonical.com/BzrTools

> 	If there is some place I can learn more on the internals of
> "bzr", kindly point them to me.

The best place is probably the source code and the wiki (see above)

> SCM which I can hope to use through proxy/firewall combination (though
> not natively, need to use a server for NTLM auth).

Are you asking about ntlm auth for the proxy?  Did you read the responses
to your earlier query?  I think the conclusion was to use this:

	http://www.geocities.com/rozmanov/ntlm/

Matt