Posting patches for bzr related projects

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Aug 26 23:30:29 BST 2005

I've just found out about http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/bazaar-ng/ and it
seems a patch for bzrtools that I sent to the list was picked up by that
tools.

Is the intent of that tool to only pick up patches for bzr itself?

If that's the case is there any way of posting patches for e.g. bzrtools
to the list without them being picked up?

Or should only patches for bzr itself be posted on this list?

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Mary had a little key - she kept it in escrow,
and every thing that Mary said, the feds were sure to know.
      -- Sam Simpson