A few questions/potential issues in Bazaar-NG

Matthieu MOY Matthieu.Moy at imag.fr
Mon Aug 22 15:31:53 BST 2005

Aaron Bentley said:
> Matthieu MOY wrote:
>
>> In Bazaar, currently, I can maintain my own branch in sync with
>> upstream,
>> and microbranch from it cheaply, but I can't do that if I branch
>> directly
>> from upstream each time.
>
> Isn't baz branch --no-cacherev enough?

Yes, it is. I was just wondering whether I was going to have something
similar with bzr.

>From what you've said, I'll probably be happy with the bzr way to do
(first branch expansive, but next branches cheap and not dependant of the
other archive).

Globally, I trust the bzr team to do a good work. I liked what you all did
on baz, so, no doubt I will like bzr too ;-).

--
Matthieu