GUI for bazaar-ng

uws uws at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 3 08:31:33 BST 2005

På Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 12:03:00PM -0500, John A Meinel skrev:
> Martin Pool wrote:
> >I'd like to get emacs and vim plugins to a better state; for some users
> >that's more useful than a GUI.

> I can't say that I really use Emacs, and I don't really use vim plugins
> either. I am a vim junky, but I just use it as a really good editor, not
> as an OS. :)

It would be great to type something like  :BzrDiff  and have Vim open a
split diff window with the working copy and the latest committed version.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws at xs4all.nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i know secrets :: i've never been told                       -- heather nova