Bug: bzrlib/merge_core.py:123: No global (inventory) found

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Thu Jul 14 02:01:02 BST 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 03:51, John A Meinel wrote:
> Michael Ellerman wrote:
> > I keep hitting this when I do a pull? Sorry I haven't looked into it any
> > further.
> >
> > bzrlib/merge_core.py:123: No global (inventory) found
> >
> > And pychecker finds these as well, although I've not hit them:
> >
> > bzrlib/merge_core.py:163: No global (base_path) found
> > bzrlib/merge_core.py:163: No global (new_entry) found
> > bzrlib/merge_core.py:163: No global (other_path) found
> >
> > cheers
>
> Can you give the result of "bzr version"? Just to see which one you are
> using.

concordia ~$ bzr version
bzr (bazaar-ng) 0.0.5
  (bzr checkout, revision 909
{mbp at sourcefrog.net-20050711073345-177b10e674961bda})
Copyright 2005 Canonical Development Ltd.
http://bazaar-ng.org/

bzr comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  bzr is free software, and
you may use, modify and redistribute it under the terms of the GNU
General Public License version 2 or later.
concordia ~$

Except that's the version that the pull failed on, so I'll probably blow it
away and do a fresh pull.

cheers

--
Michael Ellerman
IBM OzLabs

email: michael:ellerman.id.au
inmsg: mpe:jabber.org
wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person