Bug: bzrlib/merge_core.py:123: No global (inventory) found

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Thu Jul 14 02:01:02 BST 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 03:51, John A Meinel wrote:
> Michael Ellerman wrote:
> > I keep hitting this when I do a pull? Sorry I haven't looked into it any
> > further.
> >
> > bzrlib/merge_core.py:123: No global (inventory) found
> >
> > And pychecker finds these as well, although I've not hit them:
> >
> > bzrlib/merge_core.py:163: No global (base_path) found
> > bzrlib/merge_core.py:163: No global (new_entry) found
> > bzrlib/merge_core.py:163: No global (other_path) found
> >
> > cheers
> Can you give the result of "bzr version"? Just to see which one you are
> using.

concordia ~$ bzr version
bzr (bazaar-ng) 0.0.5
  (bzr checkout, revision 909
{mbp at sourcefrog.net-20050711073345-177b10e674961bda})
Copyright 2005 Canonical Development Ltd.

bzr comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  bzr is free software, and
you may use, modify and redistribute it under the terms of the GNU
General Public License version 2 or later.
concordia ~$

Except that's the version that the pull failed on, so I'll probably blow it
away and do a fresh pull.

Michael Ellerman
IBM OzLabs

email: michael:ellerman.id.au
inmsg: mpe:jabber.org
wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person