Bug: bzrlib/merge_core.py:123: No global (inventory) found

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed Jul 13 18:51:01 BST 2005

Michael Ellerman wrote:
> I keep hitting this when I do a pull? Sorry I haven't looked into it any
> further.
>
> bzrlib/merge_core.py:123: No global (inventory) found
>
> And pychecker finds these as well, although I've not hit them:
>
> bzrlib/merge_core.py:163: No global (base_path) found
> bzrlib/merge_core.py:163: No global (new_entry) found
> bzrlib/merge_core.py:163: No global (other_path) found
>
> cheers

Can you give the result of "bzr version"? Just to see which one you are
using.

The last few revisions have been some pretty major overhauls, which
broke a few things. I think right now we are all working on test cases,
rather than instantly fixing them, just to make sure we don't break it
in the future.